Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 is Here!

I have the best intentions of keeping the blog up to date but it never seems to happen! Maybe 2011 will be better? I make no promises ha ha.

The kids are busy as usual. Jayden just had her winter dance show today. She did such a great job! I will be posting her photos on facebook soon! Mason starts school basketball this week. I can't wait to see how he plays when a parent isn't coaching him. Guess we see.

I have been busy working on the church website. Our old church website was an information only brochure online essentially. Now it is an interactive tool that we have built into something useable!!! Exciting! Check it out at www.hopelutheran-dsm.org. It is the item that has tied up all of my free time when I was unemployed and most of my nights and weekends rolling out as an active site since I got my job.

Speaking of job-I am employed again! I am working at Fiserv in West Des Moines! It is a great company and I enjoy it a lot so far. Eric is still looking for work and going to school full time. Hopefully he can land a job in the sports industry soon!

That is a quick update. Until we meet again.....God Bless!

No comments: